Nissan Titan Forum banner

Calling all Majestic Blue Titans?

64K views 208 replies 77 participants last post by  jabber5646 
#1 ·
Calling all members with the Baddest Color (Majestic Blue )in the Titan line up....
1. Post Picture or pictures of your truck
2. List Modes(Wheels, tires, lift, etc)
3. Year, Trim and purchase date
:cheers:

This way we can keep all MB together ..... :upsidedow
heres is mine .. OEM air intake mode, Autozone muffler tip :crying:
2006 Texas Package LE born 2/06 mine 3/06

hope this works and maybe some one will create one for all the other colors:upsidedow

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Seems theres no after market parts for the Majestic Blue Titan. All the ones I see are stock. There must be something real special that no company makes parts for them? Hmmmm......LOL Lets make a plea to mod these trucks, please modify these trucks. Up-Down, big wheels and tires small tires it doesn't matter.:idea:

But... that sure is a purty color.

#6 ·
d0va said:
Come On Guys Theres More Majestic Blue Tt Out There...
Nope thats it!!! The rest are all silver!!!:thumbsup:

#7 ·
CVTITAN said:
Seems theres no after market parts for the Majestic Blue Titan. All the ones I see are stock. There must be something real special that no company makes parts for them? Hmmmm......LOL Lets make a plea to mod these trucks, please modify these trucks. Up-Down, big wheels and tires small tires it doesn't matter.:idea:

The Majestic Blue is brand new for 2006. People may not have gotten around to doing anything to them yet. Im just saving money to do things to mine. Ive only had it for about 6-7 weeks.

#8 ·
TxTitan06 said:
The Majestic Blue is brand new for 2006. People may not have gotten around to doing anything to them yet. Im just saving money to do things to mine. Ive only had it for about 6-7 weeks.
Congrats dude.. Welcome to the family.

The Blizzards still faster..heeeheee

#10 ·
CVTITAN said:

i found this in another thread .... MB for sale with 12" lifthttp://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-suspension/39086-custom-12-lifted-titan.html

Attachments

#11 ·
#14 ·
Ok I'll play.

Purchased in June 07 (used with 20k on it already :huh: )

2007 xe, 4x4.

hmmm. Not much done. Lift,exhaust,wheels.

#16 ·
Alright here's mine, nothing much on it yet...lift, tires, K&N drop in filter, tint, Husky catch-all mats. purchased April 07'
[/IMG]

#25 ·
fherjohn said:
nice! i think im going with black.
Be sure to post pics. The black looks even better in person when the truck is clean. I'm not a fan of chrome so the decision for black was easy. The truck came with chrome wheels. Here is a pic for reference.

#26 ·
cool guys. Nice way to bring my thread alive. Is all blue but so far it looks like a MB are lifted. Here is a more updated pictures of my beast

keep those blue coming.

#27 ·
man i cant wait to get some new wheels. im gonna pick up 2 zapco amps before i do though. got a good *** deal on em thats why. im thinkin of getting the teflon thugs or some xd's. cant remember what model but they're 20" or 22".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.