Nissan Titan Forum banner

201 - 209 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm so glad I found this thread, I have been searching for pictures of MB Titans with different aftermarket rims because I can't decide what I want, it's between chrome, machined, or machined and black mix....

Here's a few pics of my T, I have very few mods so far, but they will be coming as soon as I can save the money, so far all I have done is dual straight pipes with 3" chrome tips angled out the back and Go Rhino Dominator II Steps in Stainless Steel, I have yet to see any other T's with the Stainless Go Rhino's, so I knew mine would be different!

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the 3" Rough Country Leveling Lift Kit with New UCA's ready to go on, but I am still trying to decide which rim/tire combo I want to go with, here are a few that I like so far, what are ya'lls thoughts???

Attachments

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Looks good... I'd like to see a pic of it in the daylight if you have any...

Haha wow thanks, my truck looks a lot different now. Took all the PD off... I miss the blacked out look but it just doesn't hold up well enough.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Haha wow thanks, my truck looks a lot different now. Took all the PD off... I miss the blacked out look but it just doesn't hold up well enough.
Oh dang Beachside! It does look way different without the Black! I think I will be selling my 24 inch rims and get those same ones you are rolling with.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Oh dang Beachside! It does look way different without the Black! I think I will be selling my 24 inch rims and get those same ones you are rolling with.

Funny you mention it, in a few months I'm going to go with 22's or 24's. Too bad you aren't closer, we could work something out.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

201 - 209 of 209 Posts