Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have nothing against you bro and you know that but so many titan **** talker on here talking about my hemi isnt ****. So i would like to run you with your turbo to my daytona all motor. Im in the process of swapping in a 6.1l hemi with h/c into my ram and i will let any titan onwer inspect my truck that there will be no nitrous.

What you say just for fun? I know your not like any on here but i want to run the fastest titan.

My daytona with the 5.7l h/c ran a [email protected] all motor. So im imaging that i will be in the high 11's low low 12's all motor with the 6.1l.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
I beleive the last I heard he sold his truck & left the forums.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
I beleive the last I heard he sold his truck & left the forums.
He sold it? I knew he was tryin to sell it but i didnt know he sold it already. jpac wanted it i think, the guy in alaska with the megatron supercharged blue one.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He sold it? I knew he was tryin to sell it but i didnt know he sold it already. jpac wanted it i think, the guy in alaska with the megatron supercharged blue one.
hmmmm is there is a way to find out for sure. If its in houston with a new owner maybe someone can tell him. If not who the next fastest in texas. Ill run him.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
hmmmm is there is a way to find out for sure. If its in houston with a new owner maybe someone can tell him. If not who the next fastest in texas. Ill run him.
He had a thread going about it. I know he still comes on the forum at times, he was on the other day. jpac might know, maybe pm him. I dont know the rest of jpac's screen name though.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He had a thread going about it. I know he still comes on the forum at times, he was on the other day. jpac might know, maybe pm him. I dont know the rest of jpac's screen name though.
OK thanks bro. I will hold off and see if anyone knows for sure. If not ill send him a pm and one to toomnymods

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Mine is stock and I will run you on my track. Might want to take off those low hanging parts though.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I have nothing against you bro and you know that but so many titan **** talker on here talking about my hemi isnt ****. So i would like to run you with your turbo to my daytona all motor. Im in the process of swapping in a 6.1l hemi with h/c into my ram and i will let any titan onwer inspect my truck that there will be no nitrous.

What you say just for fun? I know your not like any on here but i want to run the fastest titan.

My daytona with the 5.7l h/c ran a [email protected] all motor. So im imaging that i will be in the high 11's low low 12's all motor with the 6.1l.
Let me see if I understand...

You're asking a guy who doesn't bad mouth your truck apparently to run against you because it will prove to everyone else that is talking bad about you that you're better?

Wow.

It's a truck and everyone's got an opinion.

If I tell you that you have a right pretty truck that is both better built, faster, and obviously has a better driver than I'll ever be, will that settle this apparent "need to whip it out" urge you have?:bangit: sarcasm off...

That being said, the Dodge IS a great truck.

But if you're thinking that YOU are the representative for all Dodge owners and Toomnymods IS the appointed representative for all Titan owners and that a race or set of races will settle the age-old debate of whose truck is better, AND that the outcome of that race will definitively prove anything, you have a better chance of getting hit by an iceberg in Texas than of convincing anyone that one is better than another.

Youtube is full of Dodge beating Nissans and vice versa.

Oh, and it is widely known than any model of truck that is silver in color is the fastest...:eyebrow:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let me see if I understand...

You're asking a guy who doesn't bad mouth your truck apparently to run against you because it will prove to everyone else that is talking bad about you that you're better?

Wow.

It's a truck and everyone's got an opinion.

If I tell you that you have a right pretty truck that is both better built, faster, and obviously has a better driver than I'll ever be, will that settle this apparent "need to whip it out" urge you have?:bangit: sarcasm off...

That being said, the Dodge IS a great truck.

But if you're thinking that YOU are the representative for all Dodge owners and Toomnymods IS the appointed representative for all Titan owners and that a race or set of races will settle the age-old debate of whose truck is better, AND that the outcome of that race will definitively prove anything, you have a better chance of getting hit by an iceberg in Texas than of convincing anyone that one is better than another.

Youtube is full of Dodge beating Nissans and vice versa.

Oh, and it is widely known than any model of truck that is silver in color is the fastest...:eyebrow:
if you would read what i wrote i have nothing against toomnymod but i want to run the fastest titan there is and he just happen to race at the same track i do. It has nothing to do with him and not once did i talk **** about him. If there is a faster titan then i want to run him.

I am tired of racing chevy and ford. I want something different and if it will prove a point so be it. Its getting boring racing chevy and ford. I want toyota and nissan...:)

·
Registered
155 Posts
There is a rc tundra w/ exhaust, intake, dr's & a 150 shot running around here but he refuses to go to the track, he only street races & I only race at the track so I guess we will never race. He doesnt want to go to the track b/c he has the whole street racing state of mind of he doesnt want anybody to know what he runs which is dumb to me

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
if you are tired of titan owners talking sh!t about your dodge then why do you come on a titan forum?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.