Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just found your great forum. Isn't the internet is a fantastic device?

I just saw the new Titan at the Phia PA autoshow. They had a low level crew cab on the floor and a full boat crew cab XE on the turnstile. I waited for the Nissan people to go on break and went up and sat in the full boat XE. What a truck! My question is does anyone know how the overhead cams are driven. Belt, Chain............

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
undrpsi said:
Hi All,

I just saw the new Titan at the Phia PA autoshow. They had a low level crew cab on the floor and a full boat crew cab XE on the turnstile. I waited for the Nissan people to go on break and went up and sat in the full boat XE. What a truck! My question is does anyone know how the overhead cams are driven. Belt, Chain............
Nissan uses what it calls a Super-Silent timining chain. It does not have to be changed every 60,000 miles like a belt does but is just as quiet as a belt.

·
Registered
232 Posts
undrpsi said:
Hi All,

UNDRPSI;

Just so you know that on up on the dias was the LE trim package. Had the DVD nav package and all the bells and whistles. The trim starts at XE then goes SE, and LE. :cheers:

I caught a fever at the Phill Intl Auto Show this year..the TITAN fever.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Geece1

geece1 said:
UNDRPSI;

Just so you know that on up on the dias was the LE trim package. Had the DVD nav package and all the bells and whistles. The trim starts at XE then goes SE, and LE. :cheers:

I caught a fever at the Phill Intl Auto Show this year..the TITAN fever.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm not up on the Nissan model grade codes being a Toyota man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts