Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
comeonitsatitan said:
:huh: :rolleyes: if i have a 2 inch drop with 24'' rims wrapped with 40 series copper zeon tires. Will everything be ok when i tow?
It depends on what the load rating of the tires are... also you are probably going to want to get an Air Lift set up (about $250.00) depending on how much weight you are trying to pull... otherwise you might end up dragging it instead ;)

·
Registered
360 Posts
comeonitsatitan said:
can the air bags be installed with the drop on the truck?

Absolutely! Call PRG he can get you a set shipped for a little over $200

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Can I be around when you hit a pot hole?...:upsidedow

·
Registered
66 Posts
with a 295-40-24 on the cooper you will be fine... those coopers are overload tires and you should be able to tow what you want... the roads that i use seem to be in decient condition... watch for pot holes

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sorry guys, but I'm a newb and don't know how to start a thread.
I writing this to you all to go Nissanusa.com!
The new Titan is there!
And the Aramda.
And get this: 1 ton payload on the Titan!
I have written this on several other threads.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:gunz: ok so...... to avoid the pot hole problem what tire would be a good one that would fit with a 6 inch lift and 22" rims?? somthing that dosent need to pull me threw mud everyday, just wear good and go over the curb when i deside to hop one?

·
Registered
360 Posts
comeonitsatitan said:
:gunz: ok so...... to avoid the pot hole problem what tire would be a good one that would fit with a 6 inch lift and 22" rims?? somthing that dosent need to pull me threw mud everyday, just wear good and go over the curb when i deside to hop one?
325/50/22 is the tire size you will want with that 6 inch lift... I'm probably going with the Nitto Terra Grapplers. Toyo Open Countries are nice too.

·
Registered
190 Posts
First off, 40 series tires fit w/ a 2" drop? Guess that answers my question on another thread that nobody ever answered.

I guess it really depends on the conditions of the tow if you'll be ok. How far and how heavy? If I were towing something over 2 tons for more than 300miles or so I'd just thow my stock wheels back on for the trip just to be safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts