Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have to think the sides are going to flap or vibrate some in the wind, I wonder about uv damage to the fabric, and it does not offer the security of metal or fibrous glass.

Just my opinion after a quick view.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
Hey, what do you guys think of the Can-Back system??
If you're not firmiliar with it, check it out, it looks pretty cool!! :cheers:

http://www.can-back.com/asp/

I have a couple of friends who saw a truck with the can-back system. They said it looked really "tough".
I would also be concerned about the flapping and a sense of false security. HOWEVER, it seems like it would be great for camping if you plan on sleeping in the truck bed - with or without the covers rolled up. I'd imagine this would be even more popular with hunters if the material came with camoflage prints.

·
Registered
662 Posts
AtsenaotieI wonder about uv damage to the fabric.[/QUOTE said:
I noticed that they are using Sunbrella material. This is very good material that holds up extremely well to the elements. Nearly all the boats that my parents boat dealership sells use Sunbrella tops...good stuff. Not sure about the rest of the can back though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
We just ordered ours and can't wait to get it. I will post pictures as soon as we get it.

Real nice guys to by the way and make a quality product.

They said they have gotten a few calls from the fine folks at Titan Talk and happy to hear from us. Let'em know you are from this site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts