Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here's my experience - it worked for me! 700 mi trip pulling an 8400# travel trailer, moderately flat roads, strong side wind and Titan equipped as shown in signature. I left the gear selector in 4th and went 65 - 70 mph and got 9.47 mpg. That truck is a horse!

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Mine is quite a nice horse too.
My load is a lot lighter and I have seen some impressive fuel economy numbers while towing.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Sounds like a winner! Another good showing for the Titan's towing capabilities.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
deebie47 said:
Okay, here's my experience - it worked for me! 700 mi trip pulling an 8400# travel trailer, moderately flat roads, strong side wind and Titan equipped as shown in signature. I left the gear selector in 4th and went 65 - 70 mph and got 9.47 mpg. That truck is a horse!
No....................Its 305 of them!!!!!!! I was reading your sig. and I noticed your truck came with a huge toe?? I havent seen a toe on a Titan! Could you do me a big favor? I would love to see the Titans Big toe!!! Take some pics for me would ya?? Thanks!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Helinut1970 said:
No....................Its 305 of them!!!!!!! I was reading your sig. and I noticed your truck came with a huge toe?? I havent seen a toe on a Titan! Could you do me a big favor? I would love to see the Titans Big toe!!! Take some pics for me would ya?? Thanks!!! :lol:
yeah I noticed that too. The big toe is hidden under the steel toe plate behind the rear windshield wiper :upsidedow

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
cneary812 said:
yeah I noticed that too. The big toe is hidden under the steel toe plate behind the rear windshield wiper :upsidedow
On silver Titans, The big toe is under the gas pedal...When you remove the toe They go FASTER

1 - 7 of 7 Posts