Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Nope, I just searched through it. Strange, because they mention every other bulb, but that one seems to be skipped over.
Great, sounds like I may have to take the roof console apart twice, once to get the bulb out so I can show it to my dealer, and then a second time to install the bulb after they take a week or so to special order the item in... Wonderful.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
^ If no replies I'll post what I discover after I take the overhead console apart to get the bulb out. I'll have to wait for the weekend as this is a job I have to do in the daylight.

I can hardly wait to take this thing into the dealer and ask for a new one, sounds like it ain't even in the service manual...

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
^ If no replies I'll post what I discover after I take the overhead console apart to get the bulb out. I'll have to wait for the weekend as this is a job I have to do in the daylight.

I can hardly wait to take this thing into the dealer and ask for a new one, sounds like it ain't even in the service manual...
You might want to call the dealer first. :) They are known to suggest a whole new assembly for crap like this. I'd like to know so it can be suggested to all for a possible LED replacement. :read:

·
Registered
566 Posts
I just checked mine and is burned I'll stop by autozone and get me a blue one if I find one and post a pic to see how it looks like

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
You might want to call the dealer first. :) They are known to suggest a whole new assembly for crap like this. I'd like to know so it can be suggested to all for a possible LED replacement. :read:
Just a few minutes with one of my favorite web sites and presto...

This has to be it...
[26410AA] BULB, $1.96
* Manufacturer: Genuine Nissan Parts
* Illustration: 264 Room Lamp
* Product SKU: 26433-A60002

http://www.courtesyparts.com/titan-...cal/264-room-lamp/-c-1244_1245_1281_1290.html

See, it is called MOOD LIGHT

·
Registered
383 Posts
Is this thread part of some old April fools joke?

I dont have the truck with me today but soon as I get home I'll be looking for the hidden mood light. LOL

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Is this thread part of some old April fools joke?

I dont have the truck with me today but soon as I get home I'll be looking for the hidden mood light. LOL
No but it looks like a few people are going to be checking and possibly replacing now. :lol:

This damn website costs me money every time i open it. :read:

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
Mood light? WTF? sounds kinda gay... haha!!! yeah dude. get a CC. even the Mrs. will thank you! (plus, you just take everything off and swap em out!)

-dave

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Mood light? WTF? sounds kinda gay... haha!!! yeah dude. get a CC. even the Mrs. will thank you! (plus, you just take everything off and swap em out!)

-dave
Maybe if i check my mood light, i will find out its not working. If it gets fixed, she may be in the mood? :eyebrow:

2 reasons for CC upgrade for me. Child & big tow package. Sure would be nice to have those lower gears. :redblob"

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Is that a type 264? Is that what they say, or is that Nissan's internal #?
I don't see how it an be, it has to be a general number reference to that group of parts, notice the screws that hold thing stogether are also 264 numbers.

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
I don't see how it an be, it has to be a general number reference to that group of parts, notice the screws that hold thing stogether are also 264 numbers.
I know i saw that.....barely. I bet it's a 194/168 wedge base bulb. I could be wrong though. :)

21 - 40 of 136 Posts