Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just like the title says. Currently running a stage 1 Pro Comp lift and I'm adding a body lift next week. I'd rather try to run 38x15.5 on 18x9's than 37x13.5 on 18x9's. Any input on this?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
depending on your wheel specs it will be very close. You will probably need to do a bit of trimming

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
depending on your wheel specs it will be very close. You will probably need to do a bit of trimming
I already did some trimming, my 35's were rubbing terribly when I first lifted my truck. My biggent concern is rubbing, it's embarassing when the tires rub in a crowded parking lot on a turn and everybody looks.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I already did some trimming, my 35's were rubbing terribly when I first lifted my truck. My biggent concern is rubbing, it's embarassing when the tires rub in a crowded parking lot on a turn and everybody looks.
if you had to trim for 35;s with your 6 inch lift, I doubt you will fit 38;s with just 3 inches more. usually takes 12 inches to clear them.

Reactions: 08TitanSE

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you had to trim for 35;s with your 6 inch lift, I doubt you will fit 38;s with just 3 inches more. usually takes 12 inches to clear them.
Cool, just wanted to make sure. I'll stick with 37x13.5. Thanks!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Yeah it's probably not the height as much as width being the big factor. 15.50 is very wide, and I doubt you will fit a 15.50 on a 9" rim without issues. Let me know he the 37's fit as I am looking to do the same tire size soon.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
oh damn, I didnt even notice the 15.5, I thought you were talking 13.5. No way a 38x15.5 would it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts