Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried painting over the bedliner? I am thinking of color matched bumper end caps instead of having the entire front bumper bedlined, but I like the textured look. I'm trying to see if I can use color matched spray paint over the existing bedliner.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think Line-X can do custom colors, probably match the paint code.
I know the Line-X can, but all of the dealers in my area went out of business. I've already sprayed my entire front bumper with Rustoleum bedliner, but I think having color matched ends look better.

·
Registered
961 Posts
get the krylon fusion spray. comes in tons of colors and that stuff will stick to just about anything. I sprayed the inside of my windscreen on my first bike with it and it held up great..

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
get the krylon fusion spray. comes in tons of colors and that stuff will stick to just about anything. I sprayed the inside of my windscreen on my first bike with it and it held up great..
I don't know how close it would be to the factory Q10 paint code...or if that would really matter since it is just the end caps?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I was curious too, so I tried it on cardboard. Seemed to work fine, haven't gone any further then that though

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
yes it's paintable. i think it say it on the can, but anyways i sprayed my power door lock trims with bedliner and then hit it with a top coat of dark gray mettallic. came out sweet.

Reactions: Haze and madrock

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I did my front recovery hook with liner then sprayed them with a gloss black. They looked fine until winter came. FK PennDot and all their salt!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts