Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i keep seeing all this talk about the PRG trans mount, and the stock one sucking, so i crawled under to see mine, but it looks like a totally different mount? Or am i looking at the wrong one? Ive had the truck for 5000miles, and ive driven it pretty hard, with quite a bit of wheeling too, and it feels to be in good shape still?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the other style and have replaced it 4 times. I just ordered the PRG one and heard good thibgs about it. If your truck is lifted i would get one

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Looks homemade. Looks like it'll work just fine

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
One member on here found that the Frontier mount fits perfect and causes less vibration than the PRG mount. Plus it looks more robust than the Titan mount. If you plan to replace it, you might want to look into that as an option.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Looks homemade. Looks like it'll work just fine
This was my first thought.

One member on here found that the Frontier mount fits perfect and causes less vibration than the PRG mount. Plus it looks more robust than the Titan mount. If you plan to replace it, you might want to look into that as an option.
Here's a link to the thread about the Frontier mount:

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...train/338042-transmission-mount-solution.html

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks to be about 1" thick, much shorter than the factory mount i think. Im not looking for a replacement, just would like to know where this thing came from and if its a viable mount? Ill plan on getting the PRG mount if this thing goes bad...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts