Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what kind of lift this is? I just bought this truck from a Nissan dealership with everything already done to it. It's an 05 Crew Cab with 52000 miles on it. I was a Tacoma guy but I got sick of having a small truck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The UCA has a Total Chaos Fabrication sticker on it. Also I have no clue what kind of rims these are either. I need to know so I can buy a center cap. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Those look like remote res radflo coilovers. What kind of shocks does it have in the rear? Lets see the entire truck

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
984 Posts
How much did you pay?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
radflo res. coilovers, 17" American Racing Black Chambers, TC UCA, and probably a lot more; take a pic underneath the front of the truck to see if it has a 6" lift on it, and take a pic of the rear leafs so we know if you have a block or an add-a-leaf and what rear shocks

·
Registered
309 Posts
Most all of the Bracket lifts usually have the name of the company (RCX, ProComp, Fabtech etc.) across the front cross member... might be worth checking.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the sticker price at the dealership was $18995. I will get better pictures tomorrow of the whole truck and the underside. there is no brand name on the drop bracket either. thanks so far for all the info.

·
Registered
107 Posts
my front crossmember/drop bracket did not have a sticker on it. Mine is a procomp. Also that does look like a procop spindle

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
well if there is a drop bracket and no name on it, then it is a procomp lift

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
As already stated, PC lift with the TC UCA and I what I think are SAW coil-overs (even though Ive not seen remote mount set-up like that for SAW's)
But... Im far from the SME on this kinda stuff..

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
alright: 6" procomp basic lift with Radflo Remote res. coilovers and the TC UCA everything else on the lift is just procomp

1 - 13 of 13 Posts