Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The T does not care for these temps! Barely cranked over this am when the wind chill was -31! Forcast is for even colder temps tomorrow!

Thank God (and Nissan) for the heated seats!

-Lab

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
dayum....glad i moved back to SAN DIEGO....the T LOVES the 70 degree weather---no problems with crankin ova.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
At those temps the battery and cables have to be in top notch shape...

A factory block heater would be the way to go...do a search and the unit bolts right on no fuss, no muss...

I agree the cab heater is a little overwhelmed in any other setting then "Panel".....and of course recirculate in mandatory!

·
Registered
173 Posts
were you located at bestatchess??

·
Registered
173 Posts

The T does not care for these temps! Barely cranked over this am when the wind chill was -31! Forcast is for even colder temps tomorrow!

Thank God (and Nissan) for the heated seats!

-Lab
its supposed to be warm this weekend.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Just took the dog out for his nightly business and the thermometer outside was at -16*F. Titan hesitated for about 3 seconds today after work. Days like these I'm glad my Titan fits in the garage.

·
Registered
46 Posts
-20F here in SW Wyoming. With the 30 mph wind, its -40F with the wind chill. T certainly didn't want to start but started none the less.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Has hit -10 here and the T has had no problems starting as long as I keep over half tank of gas!

Then again I use a remote start so I may just not notice it :)

·
Registered
865 Posts
my titan makes a whistling noise like a belt or something is goin out on cold days! but as soon as it gets up to like 45 and above it goes away? kind of puzzled lol

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
I was in Fargo this morning, it was -23 with a -47 windchill, thank god for remote starters!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Damn, and I thought it was cold here this morning at +19 degrees

·
Registered
9 Posts
I second the original posters request. I had the privilege of changing my flat tire this morning in ten below on the snowy driveway. Then was lucky enough that the spare tire winch was all rusted and jammed, so I kicked it, and broke it ha. Got the tire down though ha.

·
Registered
109 Posts
So far the Titan has been ok with the cold

There are two minor issues, apparently the cold has somehow contracted the switch/sensor for the "SLIP" and "Brake" lights on the dash.

Below about 10 degrees, both will stay lit until it gets warm

anyone else?

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
I think low brake fluid level in the master cylinder will turn those lights on. I dunno about thermal expansion of brake fluid.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts