Nissan Titan Forum banner

901 - 920 of 921 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mjockey, you still able to give the advance in the Knoxville ,Tn area ? I live in the Clinton / Oak Ridge area and would like to get this done .

·
Registered
145 Posts
Mjockey, you still able to give the advance in the Knoxville ,Tn area ? I live in the Clinton / Oak Ridge area and would like to get this done .
Yes, but only for 04 -07 Titans.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Anyone in the Middle TN area that could do the 2 degree advance?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Any mechanic with the newest Snap-on scanner can add two degrees of timing to these titans, my brother did mine.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Anyone know what page/post has the most current list?

I need someone in Oklahoma for my slow neutured 2011 Pro-4X. It's so much slower than my bone stock (performance wise) 2004 2WD. That 2004 was a beast on the street. At the time, not a stock truck could take it, till the new Tundra came out.

I'll be getting UpRev eventually, but want to get my exhaust & CAI bought first. I'd like to actually buy the entire hardware bundle. I guess me and my tinkering I like to do is from having sportbikes. I have a full ECU Flashing Kit & RaceTech suspension front & back I shimmer myself, so I'm always plugging in my laptop & adjusting my adjusting my compression, rebound, preload, fork tube height, fork oil level, etc..

Anyway,
I'm currently ordering suspension for the truck. 5100's in the front set to 0 with my 1.5" spacer, 5165 rears, 6" Rough Country Lift Kit, Rough Country Pocket Wheel Flares. When I pay everything off, I'll be getting some PRG UCA's PRG Add-A-Leaf for 3" more rear lift for 7" total (I currently have 1.5" spacers & blocks front & back. Don't like my truck leveled. I like to have a slight rake,) PRG Upgraded Rough Country Tractuon Bars & Differential Spacer.

Got to get my truck & trailer projects done so I can get my @ss moved back to Dallas. I hate being back in BFE Oklahoma.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

901 - 920 of 921 Posts