Nissan Titan Forum banner
121 - 140 of 924 Posts

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
BlueHen said:
Anyone in Jersey that can do an '08?
Only a dealer with the recently updated Consult III (not a Consult II) can do an 08. Cipher cannot do it.

·
Banned
141 Posts
Toomnymods said:
400.00 for uprev cypher or 700 for the osiris package, what most people have, it allows you to flash ur truck with new tunes, but it'll only work on 1 truck.. they can program it to work on more though i believe, just have to call them and ask about that..
thatll be awesome if u can tune other trucks :)

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
silverkorn said:
can the AutoEnginuity do the 07's and 08's?
It can do the 07 not the 08.

kha4079 said:
nascarjody can help you out also he did mine :D youll notice the difference right away :)
Nascar just changed job so he say to give him some times. In Houston you can contact RBsTitan or SCR38, they usually does it free at meets, outside of meets you need to ask them about cost if any.

·
Registered
53 Posts
P's Titan said:
so you want a sticky made to help yourselves make $$ off this site ?
THE CHICK BOUNCIN HER GOD BLESSEDNESS IS AWESOME AS I HAVE JUST SPENT 6 MINUTES OF MY LIFE STARING AT THEM IN AWE, WHY CANT I HAVE SOME OF THOSE TOYS DAMMIT !
AWESOME !

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am in tucson and if there is anyone here who can do the timing advance for me please reply !

·
Registered
53 Posts
also, why do all of you have this done to your titans ?
what is the benefit and what are the cons ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Southern Louisiana connection.

I got my 2 degree timing advance today. Wow! Flat spot at 1400 RPMs gone and when you push on the accelerator this baby goes. Hard to believe I'm driving a big truck.

For those in the New Orleans and Northshore area you can call Steve (also owns a Titan) in the service department at Northpark Nissan 985-893-0079. They're located in Covington on Hwy 190. Cost me $45 and well worth it. No hassle, in and out before I could finish a free cup of coffee!

I love it when a plan comes together!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello,

I'm from the Twin Cities, Minnesota. Does anyone know where I can get the 2* done?

Wishing I was going to Orlando for the meet!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is there anybody in the kansas or missouri area preferably within a couple of hours around kansas city that can do the 2* timing advance. I have no problem paying for the work at all. I would really appreciate any help.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I know a couple of you are claiming this timing advance increases your power on the low end by about 6hp, but what is the timing advance doing that allows for this increase in HP, and why is it currently set "low" by 2?

also, does this advance get rid of the drive by wire?

PS: and who in the DFW area would like to come to the next local Titan meet and share??? :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Titan-man said:
Honolulu Hawaii.
I usualy charge 25.00

Titan-Man...Let me know if you ever plan on stopping by Kauai. I would be interested in the 2* advance. Lucked out on using the super ferry (before it was shut down) to get my truck over to Hono...Thanks...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Is there any one in the Idaho/Oregon area that can do the advance. None of the dealerships around here have any idea of what I'm talking about when I've called. I dont know how all that PM stuff works, but if you can email me at [email protected] that would be great

·
Super Moderator
93,974 Posts
Still looking for the advance in Washington State!

121 - 140 of 924 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.