Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.adamdude04s-titan.com

Is there a thread you DON'T post in??? Or something you DON'T have a comment for??? Christ!!

And do you even own a titan anymore???

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
This is going to get good......
:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Ignore button is your friend.... :ftard:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I mean, I hope I'm not stepping out of line by asking...mods, if I am I apologize.

But its like every time I look through this site all I see, in every thread, is that old bronco, a picture of a truck somebody else owns now, and a note saying that he's looking for a new RAM?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Craving attention knows no boundaries...

Even the truth wanes in importance.... :dunno:

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
What does this have to do with Titans? This belongs in off-topic...

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Actually... it needs tags... :rofl:

·
Premium Member
69,155 Posts
Let me go find my referee shirt again......

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
You left out, willthistireworkonmytruck.com

Or, needopinionsbutnotreallylisteningifyoudon'tagreewithme.com

:rofl:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
wow...really? this is an actual thread? ..lol. i shouldve stayed out...

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
What about?
www.idon'thavealife.com,
www.Idon'tknowhowtousethesearchbutton.com, www.uprevsuperchipsbullydoghypertech.com,
www.what'sonmytruckisthebest.com

This tread is hilarious! I think we could go on forever with all the annoying posts/questions... Who really cares man? I do what Black Beauty does and just ignore the thread and poster. Sometimes it's fun to do a little poking, but It's a free site so what do you expect? No one is twisting your arm to read or respond to threads or members you don't find useful so just ignore them...

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
.... But its like every time I look through this site all I see, in every thread, is that old bronco, a picture of a truck somebody else owns now, and a note saying that he's looking for a new RAM?
I have no idea what you're talking about. All I ever see is tiny little unnoticeable name lines. :teeth:

Attachments

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
I've reached the status of...well I'm not too sure :rofl:

I don't bash people on here (hence why I have yet to be banned, I assume) and I try to help out the best I can. If I don't know the answer, I throw out the best one I think, or my own personal exprience and hopefully the one with a problem can take everyones experience and maybe pin-point their problem. And the offtopic threads are always a blast! :D

To the OP, I still got love for the Titan, unfortantly I've had a very long list of issues and unfortantly it's just time to toss the thing away. I got one of the bad 04's built. And just so happens the new Ram has everything the Titan has, and then some.

:hi:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.