Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys, I know this isn't a titan question, but I have a friend with an '05 dodge daytona. seeing the few mods I've done to my truck has gotten him interested in modding his truck. I know many of you may have owned dodges in the past (its ok, I forgive you), so I want to draw upon your wealth of knowledge:

who makes the best programmers, Performance exhausts, CAI's etc. for a dodge daytona? where are the best prices found?

thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
75,175 Posts
the best upgrade i can suggest is to trade it in on a titan... lol jk man.

i'm trying to think of the hemi guys name on here... hemiram or something like that... he'd be the guy to pm.

my neighbor only has a cat back on his, i believe a magnaflow, dual rear exit, sounds great with just that.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Tell him to do a search on dodgetalk.com...TONS of info over there. (I'm a member there too...used to be a rammer :upsidedow )

·
Registered
324 Posts
DeadRiver,
That was hilarious.....:jester: trade it in for a Titan.....LMAO:upsidedow ROFL:rofl:
A buddy of mine had the same situation a few years back. He bought a Dodge 2WD and lifted it 8" with a custom lift and put on 37's. He changed the exhaust, made a CAI, and regeared just to get back to stock performance. He mentioned back then, that not much was available performance wise for the New Hemis. Not many options out for them on programming relief from what I've seen recently. Max is around 20 hp added.....

·
Registered
187 Posts
moparsupercenter or wycoff dodge online for prices...

Dodge engines seem to respond well to the afe stage 2 or airhammer intakes. Check out zoomers, corsa, borla for the exhaust. Kooks makes excellent headers. Diablo or superchips on the tuning.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the info guys. i'll have to talk to my friend, i gave him some info initially and i don't know what he's done...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts