Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Your safer running the 35s add some coilover and max them out and maybe you can clear 37s with a pinch weld mod

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Go with 35"s if you do any offroading. You won't be able to clear 37"s while turning and hitting bumps at the same time. 35" tires look great with a 6" lift kit.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Dude AWESOME armada!!!!! And welcome to the forum. That thing is so cool becuase you don't hardly ever see any lifted mada's. Pop's is the only one that I know of on here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
im jus sayin tht i have a 2.5 leveling kit on my titan and did the pench weld mod and i dnt rub. only when i turn n lock my wheel itll rub the end side of my tire on the frame but barley so i wud say yah with the pench weld mod u maybe able to... but research ur offets for ur rims tht makes a huge difference... i have my stock 18s with my 35x12 so jus research ur offsets... post some pix of what u end up doin.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
im jus sayin tht i have a 2.5 leveling kit on my titan and did the pench weld mod and i dnt rub. only when i turn n lock my wheel itll rub the end side of my tire on the frame but barley so i wud say yah with the pench weld mod u maybe able to... but research ur offets for ur rims tht makes a huge difference... i have my stock 18s with my 35x12 so jus research ur offsets... post some pix of what u end up doin.
WOOOOWWWWW....... Can I please get a translator?

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
WOOOOWWWWW....... Can I please get a translator?
My attempt:

SUMMERnDECEMBER said:
I have 35x12.50-18's on my stock wheels. I also have a 2.5" leveling kit and performed the pinch weld mod. When I turn the wheel to full lock, the tire rubs on the frame. The amount of offset on your wheel makes a huge difference, so do some research on the correct wheel offset before you buy.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
you must not no anything about trucks if u didnt understand what i said.
Yeah that's what it is, I don't know anything about trucks at all. It had nothing to do with you type and spell like a retarded 3 year old.

Thanks for the translation 54! HA HA

·
Registered
411 Posts
:popcorn: Here we go again!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Another option would be to add a 3" body lift and you should clear the 37s

literally exactly what i ahve and am easily running them.. although im on a stage two 6" procomp lift... and prbably going to take off the body lift and jack it up more..

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I would just leave the body lift on because if you crank the coilovers that high they are going to get really stiff and you're most likely going to have coilbucket and a-arm contact.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I would just leave the body lift on because if you crank the coilovers that high they are going to get really stiff and you're most likely going to have coilbucket and a-arm contact.

i thought about it and talked it over with a few offroad shops.. all of them say its possible and wouldnt affect the stiffness what so ever. im only planning on going up another two inches and i recently swapped to a 3" body lift from a 5.5...... im probably going to stick with it as it was already a pain in my arse.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know that this is old post but did anyone find out solution?
I have 6" rough country lift and thinking to get 3" of body lift so can fit 37" in. I do lots of ofroading, hunting, not an rubicon **** but mostly trails with bumps and rocks.
Is it going to rub or am I going to be safe with 37"
Also did you have to change your upper control arms for longer ones to get alignment??
Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts