Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if you can watch a DVD on the OEM Rockford Fosgate GPS head unit? Just bought my Titan about a month ago and am new to the installed GPS unit. Purchased a used truck and it didn't come with a manual for the GPS.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought my truck used, so I'm not sure which product was used to pipe the DVD to the nav screen, but I love it. I don't really watch it myself, but it's really nice to get a dvd going for the kids. Half of them have a ton of ads and menus and I got tired of having to climb in the back to get a movie going. The setup I have has a rocker switch that was installed low on center console that toggles the nav and dvd. Reverse overrides either one with the rear camera. Well I do take it back, I watch firefly when I'm waiting for a client sometimes. ;)

Cheers,

Rob

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would also be interested in the price of this. Bad thing is, I'll have to find someone smart enough to put it in too, but sounds like it would be cool.

I've just had my truck a few weeks and it is an 08 Titan CrewCab LE with Nav and Fosgate Stereo. If I understand right, the dvd is already built in to the entertainment system, and I was hoping to find an inexpensive way to get a screen in the flip down console already in the roof. If it could be viewed on the Nav screen, that might be just as well.

Any input would be great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts