Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my eyes on the JBA, but recently found a Banks Monster (3 months use) for sell on CraigList. Talked the guy down to $375, I think thats a great deal. What do you guy think, should I jump on this monster deal?

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
jrr said:
I had my eyes on the JBA, but recently found a Banks Monster (3 months use) for sell on CraigList. Talked the guy down to $375, I think thats a great deal. What do you guy think, should I jump on this monster deal?
Heck yeah - that's a bargin price even if you decide not to keep it and go with a JBA later. Did he say why he's selling it?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yeah, I also think that's a good deal on the banks, just keep your stock Y-pipe, because theirs equates to low end torque loss.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
depends on if you want performance or if you want sound. JBA is a proven track winner. Some folks have gotten the Banks and couldn't handle the sound. I would get the JBA if it were me.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
jrr said:
Find someone in your area that has one first....like I did. Once I did, I found that I could not live every day listening to that...lol. The stock exhaust sounds nice and mean when you need it to yet fairly quite when cruising. I can't speak for the JBA but, that Banks will make ya deaf in weeks! If that's what you want, that's great. Just be sure because you can't stop that loud rumble.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anmut said:
Heck yeah - that's a bargin price even if you decide not to keep it and go with a JBA later. Did he say why he's selling it?
His wife said it's to loud, so it's got to go.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
What an unlucky husband.

·
Registered
392 Posts
It is a very loud exhaust, with a prominent drone, from what I've heard from some of the guys abroad.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have the Banks Monster. The drone to me is not terrible, but it is definitely there. The sound of the Banks under throttle is great. I have had lots of aftermarket exhausts through the years and and as far as the drone I would say it is average and it is not through the whole rpm like some exhausts.
I had some exhausts that gave me headaches, toothaches, pressure headaches behind the eyes, earaches and more. The Banks drone does not give me those problems.

·
Registered
217 Posts
AF-Medic said:
depends on if you want performance or if you want sound. JBA is a proven track winner. Some folks have gotten the Banks and couldn't handle the sound. I would get the JBA if it were me.
Running JBA myself with no complaints :haveredfl

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
JBA for performance... Banks does not have a lot of drone unless you put the pedal to the floor... highway, no drone... unless you are going to put headers on, the Banks will be friggin LOUD!!!

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
HudsonValleyTitan said:
OMG please tell me that is NOT a wing on the back of a Titan!!!!!!!!
Leave my boy and his poor wing alone, lol. We all do silly things from time to time and I'm sure that wing is worth a tenth, lol. Oddly enough, I'm one of the few that like the looks of the Daytona charger, I guess I'm just old school.

·
Super Moderator
93,680 Posts
It all depends on how loud you want your exhaust, the JBA will not be as loud.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts