Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my truck in today to get an alignment. I figured I would get one since I just put in a leveling kit and it was recommended. Just got home, and no alignment. The shop said they did not have an attachment large enough to do it. I just stared at the guy. This wasn't some mom & pop deal, I took it to Monroe. I asked the guy," you know it's 2007 and 18 inch wheels are not uncommon right?" Nothing back. What really ticks me off is he asked what kind of truck when I made the appointment 3 days ago, but waited until I drove a half hour to tell me it's a no go. I made an appointment with the dealer, an hour and a half drive just to get there, and nothing open until next week. It's my fault I guess for living in the sticks, nothing is easy up here.

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
When I put my level kit I had the stock 17" tires, and the place that did my alignment said that the tires barely fit into the rack. Now that I have my toyo's, I am not sure where I will get an alignment.

·
Registered
375 Posts
1st, I had a Problem with Toyo Open Countrys MT & AT cause the Lip covers the of the Rim making it very hard to mount sensors for the Alignment.
2nd, problem is even with leveling kit the truck may be too high to lift truck up to compensate sensors..
I work at a Nissan dealer - I had to wheel swap for stock & I had to make mangement to order extensions for lift from Hunter to allow for truck to get off the rack.
This are just 2 things I had happen to me..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts