Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll guys I really don't offroad my truck anymore, but do need to haul around 2 ATV's on a trailer from time to time.What do you think would do me good. I wan't to be close to 12 inches of lift if not more LOL! Any suggestions would help me out!!!:confused:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
We'll guys I really don't offroad my truck anymore, but do need to haul around 2 ATV's on a trailer from time to time.What do you think would do me good. I wan't to be close to 12 inches of lift if not more LOL! Any suggestions would help me out!!!:confused:
the only companies i know that will get you atleast 12 inches is bulletproof and fullthrottlesuspension (FTS), im pretty sure they have something you might be looking for, but i havent owned any of those...yet :coolsmile

Hope you figure something out.

Reactions: ATitan05

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might be going towards PRG due to the fact that I would lose travel with the bulletproof, it just gives you height and I want the best of both options! lol!

·
Registered
787 Posts
I would definitely go prg. Then for more height go with a body lift. Are you 4x4 or 4x2?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm 4x4 and I do have the PA body lift now....I was considering the PRG extra tall lift. With your 35x12.50 tires did you have to do the PWM?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
If you have the BL currently installed go PRG, if you remove the BL then go Bulletproof...look up pics of Titanpowerr and felix55's truck...difference between Bulletproof and PRG is exemplified in both of these trucks...:teethmast

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like I'm going with PRG thanks guys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts