Nissan Titan Forum banner

Cant Post? Cant Reply? Wondering Why? READ THIS!

21K views 25 replies 23 participants last post by  James Robinson 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been swamped with emails from people who cant post, cant reply, and they are wondering why.

Some of them are rude to me, some of them are nice. If your reading this, take a second to ask yourself, which category you are in. If your email to me was all caps, or you used nice demanding words about activating your FREE ACCOUNT, you might need to re-evaluate approaching people in the future.

With that being said, 99.9999% of the time, the reason you cant log in is because you did not activate your account.

No, I didnt forget to send the email. It was sent, but your ISP could have blocked it, it could have been delivered to your "BULK" inbox, or "SPAM" folder.

Now... How do you fix the problem? Well, you can accomplish this on your own. You can tell the system to resend the auth request, by going here:

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/register.php?do=requestemail

If you are unable to get the email, you should seriously consider talking to your ISP, and asking them why they are blocking legitimate email.

See less See more
#4 ·
E kool I can post, but i'd like to change my account so that my "proper name" does not show on my postings. I've e-mailed 4-5 times to the "contact address" with no reply. I'll admit my messages have gotten progressively irate and if you were me i'm sure yours would be too. That being said , Would you pretty please tell me how to alter my account. Thank You

#5 ·
eKool you're Way Cool

Thanks for your time in providing the only authoritive and informative Titan/Armada site out there. It must take a lot of time and effort and from your post I guess not always appreciated.

Please keep up the good work as most of us truly benefit from your efforts.

#15 ·
Great site with no problems ~ THANKS!!

#20 ·
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.. so sorry bro', but what made you want to post on this 'ol azz thread with something totally off topic:huh:

How much for tha tranny?:eyebrow:

L

#22 ·
nissan tian cars

Engine

VK56DE – Endurance 5.6-liter DOHC 32-valve V8 engine
317 hp @ 5,200 rpm
385 lb-ft of torque @ 3,400 rpm

Flexible Fuel Vehicle (FFV) Technology (Titan FFVs are available in North Central, South Central, Southeast, and Mid-Atlantic regions only.)

Emissions – Tier 2-Bin 5 (Fed); LEV2-LEV (CA)

Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVTCS) on intake valves

Nissan Direct Ignition System

Platinum-tipped spark plugs

Electronic drive-by-wire throttle

Alternator (130 amps)

Battery (650 CCA)

Heavy-duty battery (710 CCA) – standard on FFV models
P P

Drivetrain

Rear-wheel drive

Switch-operated 2-speed transfer case 4-wheel drive (4WD high – 1.000; 4WD low – 2.596)

5-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul Mode

Final gear ratio (2.94:1 – similar to a 4-speed automatic 3.73:1)

Lower final gear ratio (3.36:1 – similar to a 4-speed automatic 4.10:1)
P

4-wheel Active Brake Limited Slip (ABLS) – 4x4

2-wheel Active Brake Limited Slip (ABLS) – 4x2

Electronic locking rear differential

Brakes

13.8" x 1.2" front vented disc and 12.6" x 0.6 rear vented disc brakes

4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)

Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD)

Brake Assist

Suspension and Steering

Front: Independent double-wishbone with stabilizer bar and Dana® axles. (Dana® axles on 4X4 only)

Rear: Multi-leaf with solid Dana® axle

Rancho® off-road performance shocks

Engine-speed-sensitive power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering

LEGEND
P Part of Premium Utility Package

#25 ·
I can post just can,t get attachment /pic to go thru always says server misconfigured or server error

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.