Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason, I can't view the posted pics in the media forum, just get the 'attached thumbnails' notation...and don't see the icon mentioned in the FAQ that suggested clicking it if pics didn't appear either...I'm missing half the fun! :crying: Help, please...

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris, this is all I see...the icon doesn't even show...never had this problem on any forum before...

Here is a picture of my new grille. 2004 SE Black 4WD Titan W/captains chairs and fosgate system.
Attached Thumbnails

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris, I'm using Windows Internet Explorer 6 Service pack 1 on XP...curiously, I can view your pics in the media forum and also those posted by EKOOL...they pop right up...just none of the others...thanks for any help! :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, that's a sharp truck!!! :) the pic popped up just as it should...

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! Thanks to Chris' suggestions, I'm seeing all I've been missing in the Photo forum...COOL! :)

·
729 Posts
Briar... From your last post, it appears you got everything working, if not, the only time I've seen that behaviour is when you are running Anti-Advertising software, such as popup blockers, and sometimes internet accelerators. Do you have those on your machine?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
EKOOL, The latest upgraded version of Norton AV has pop-up blocker included, which has had some effect on my browser at times, I think, :werd: but I don't have a net accelerator-my DSL zooms like a Titan already :jester: Thanks for checking in on me...something Chris and I tried got me going just fine and everyone's cool Titan pics look great!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I just made a post and couldn't even view the picture attachment I uploaded. So I shut down my Zone Alarm and now everything is fine. It seems that program stops me from doing a lot of stuff including streaming video and audio. And I don't know that it keeps your computer safe from hackers or not. Right now it just seems to be a pain. :computern :computern

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Robertc,

Zone Alarm itself does do a pretty good job of keeping those hack boys away. But it is a lil fidgety. You have to make sure settings for a specific site are set up correctly for it to function. Look into the 'properties' area where you have allowed or disallowed the sites and check under TitanTalk URL's.

Chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts