Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.
I took some photos of my week old Titan this am. I love the available power and the solid ride.
I'm a Toyota man but I could not wait until 2005 or longer for their full size offering. Also, I was dissappointed that they chose to release the Tundra without a fully boxed frame. I test drove a Titan LE CC 4x4 last month and was very impressed with the fit and finish and handling. I was hooked!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
There's the truck we almost bought at the first dealership! The canteen was our second choice with third being the silver. Beautiful truck!

Chris

·
Registered
359 Posts
Wonderful pics of a wonderful truck! I can't wait for the rain to move outta here so I can take better pics...LOL :rolleyes: :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Gofish, I see mountains in the background and off-road package on the Titan what are you waiting for.... There are better places up there to take some photos!!! :idea:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Awsome!

Gofish,
Awsome lighting affects! I am waiting for my Canteen LE crew cab 4x4 with Graphite/Titanium to come in March. I had ordered the Canteen without seeing one in person. I've seen the LE crew cab in White and Black at the dealer since ordering. The Canteen pictures that I've seen on this site look anything from dark green to a yellow green color depending on the light. After seeing your pictures I know I made the right choice! Now I can hardly stand the wait! My father used to live in Appache Jct. for may years and your pictures remind me of the awsome seanery out there. Back here in Michigan its just white snow and ice.....
Motman

·
Registered
294 Posts
Gofish, congrats on the new truck. It's nice to have another Titanholic in the Phx metro area...and another Canteen one at that! What dealer did you purchase from?

Looks great!

Karl

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Canteen was my 2nd choice in color. Deepwater was #1 and smoke was 3. However, I was very pleased when I saw Canteen up close.
I bought the Titan at Peoria Nissan on w. Bell Rd. I was told by the mgr. who orders vehicles that they liked the color so much they planned to order a few more than they would have otherwise.

One reason to not take delivery at night:
I bought the vehicle about 8:00pm and instead of waiting for all the prep work, came back the next morning. I found a nickel sized dent in the side fender box and several gouges on the plastic tailgate cladding. They will be repaired this week but had I driven off that night it might have been several days (due to my work schedule) before I noticed them.

Perhaps there will be enough Titan owners down the road to hold a jamboree of some sort. Anyways, I enjoy this group quite a bit and look foward to yakking with everyone.

·
Registered
294 Posts
That's where I get all my parts/accessories...I purchased at Midway on I-17 & Bell as Peoria just didn't have the inventory available in early December but I really liked there staff.

I too am a die hard Toyota fan but couldn't ingnore the value and performance that Nissan provided with the Titan.

Welcome aboard...

Karl

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Karl,
This truck came from Midway, actually. Peoria Nissan, as well as Midway, Pinnacle and ABC are all owned by the same group so they swap vehicles fairly regularly.

George

·
Registered
174 Posts
karlconnell said:
That's where I get all my parts/accessories...I purchased at Midway on I-17 & Bell as Peoria just didn't have the inventory available in early December but I really liked there staff.

I too am a die hard Toyota fan but couldn't ingnore the value and performance that Nissan provided with the Titan.

Welcome aboard...

Karl

I HATE midway!! I picked up my Trans Am there!! They are a bunch of crooks!! I wanted to check out the new titan (went there because they are close and i was not ready to buy) the sales man said "ok ill go get the keys" as we waited for 20 minuets!! I went in there and he was sitting in their break room with my ID chatting with the other employes!! I was like WTF are you doing!! him "Ahh Um The copy machine was broken" The only way i would ever enter their lot would be to either beat the crap out of one of them or to urinate on ther property!! :boxing: :futwice: Midway!! :futwice:

·
Registered
294 Posts
LS1POWERED said:
I HATE midway!! I picked up my Trans Am there!! They are a bunch of crooks!!
Wow, tell us how you really feel! I would say my experience with them was a positive one although they are high pressure like I've said before. Once we got over the initial chess match in the negotiating everything was great.

Karl

·
Registered
91 Posts
See now I don't like that color on the Xterra's..But it looks way better on the Titans.....Nice looking truck.. ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
www.durocab.com said:
Gofish, I see mountains in the background and off-road package on the Titan what are you waiting for.... There are better places up there to take some photos!!! :idea:
I'll be in northern New Mexico this weekend and I'll try to take some real off road photos. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts