Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a pic of my 3 week old "Factory Original", "Stock", "No Mods" Canteen Green Titan. :)

I went turkey hunting this past weekend and after I took some pictures of my bird, I snapped a few of the Titan.

David

Attachments

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
superdave said:
Here is a pic of my 3 week old "Factory Original", "Stock", "No Mods" Canteen Green Titan. :)

I went turkey hunting this past weekend and after I took some pictures of my bird, I snapped a few of the Titan.

David
Beautiful truck man!! And I like the color...take some more pics for us later :google: :rockon

·
Registered
359 Posts
Mighty sharp Titan, superdave, and congrats on the gobbler! The closest I've been able to get one in so far this season was last weekend, about 30 yards, in a hardwood bottom but that crafty joker picked up on me, so that was that! The wind has made for rough locating the last few weeks...I'm just glad I have a Titan waiting for me when I leave the turkey woods-really makes the trek to hunting camp FUN! :cheers:

·
Registered
93 Posts
superdave said:

David
Nice truck. I like your color choice.

:upsidedow
Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts