Nissan Titan Forum banner

Canton, MI Meet and Greet potential - please think carefully before answering

• I am planning going to go (June, schools will be out by then)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am wondering how many people are serious about going to Canton for a Meet & Greet. Please think carefully about your answer so we can go to the Nissan people and say we have X number of people that will be coming, what can you help us with. These numbers will also help us get the hotel to work with us on group rates.

·
Registered
130 Posts
How about this!!!!!!

Well, maybe I can help get this ball rolling by throwing out a tenative date of July 17-18? This would be 2 weeks after the holiday weekend.
I can make it at almost anytime other than May 20-24. I will be flying out to LA for the SE-R Club of America Convention. I am pretty excited about the trip being that one of the things scheduled is the tour thru the Nissan Headquarters.

I would like to take this time to extend an invitation to everyone.... being that's it a "Nissan" Convention, I know they would welcome Titan's as well. If you plan to attend and would like to register for the BBQ and Headquarters tour, please follow this link. There is a $15.00 charge for the BBQ and the tour is free, they are just trying to get an accurate headcount. I regret the fact I missed the 2002 SERCA Convention which included a tour of the NIssan Proving Grounds outside of Phoenix.

www.serca.org

I look forward to possibly meeting some of you'll there.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Unfortunately, At this point we could not make a trek to the east coast for this...but leaving the door open for the future as with my job I do travel and if it was timed right I could possibly make it over (I voted I can't make it).

But for this year, its a definate no as I am scheduled to be 'gone' for most of the summer and not even in the good ol USA.

Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts