Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the one at 2920 has moved or is not going on.. Anyone no of any on Friday nights?

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
They shut it down because the kids were getting stupid & doing burn outs in the parking lot.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They shut it down because the kids were getting stupid & doing burn outs in the parking lot.

There was actually a shooting. And some hick pushed a cop. But you know of any?

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
nope havent been around that scene in a while.

·
Registered
303 Posts
There's a good one every Sat at 59 diner in Katy at Fry road and I-10. It's in the Best Buy parking lot. From 4-7p.

Haven't had a chance to take the charged Titan yet!

:bandit:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
What?! Niftee Fiftee's got shut down? Dang. I haven't been there in 2-3 years. I can't believe that.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What?! Niftee Fiftee's got shut down? Dang. I haven't been there in 2-3 years. I can't believe that.

They moved it to the belt and 45 south. I looked it up on houston imports. Ill prolly be going to see what happening over there.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
They moved it to the belt and 45 south. I looked it up on houston imports. Ill prolly be going to see what happening over there.
I'll have to check it out when I get home from College Station...I'll make a stop over the break.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
There's a good one every Sat at 59 diner in Katy at Fry road and I-10. It's in the Best Buy parking lot. From 4-7p.

Haven't had a chance to take the charged Titan yet!

:bandit:
I am gong to have to check this out. I work at the HEB off of fry and I 10 right across the street

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
There's a car meet at Lee's Sandwich place at the north east corner of Beltline and Jupiter in Garland every wednesday night... definitely the only Titan. I primarily go for my G35 buddies... I had stopped going for a while, but have recently gotten back into going. Good sandwiches to :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
The one at 2920 was shut down but I have some buddies that started one by the Sonic at 2920 and Kuykendahl this past Friday night and they had about 20 trucks show up...its about 5 or 6 miles from the one they use to do at 2920 and 45.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The one at 2920 was shut down but I have some buddies that started one by the Sonic at 2920 and Kuykendahl this past Friday night and they had about 20 trucks show up...its about 5 or 6 miles from the one they use to do at 2920 and 45.

Over there by the Conns? Or what ever it is. There is a Burger king by it to?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts