·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Titan truck.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
those pictures are cool but you might want to arrange them better, on top of each other, or make them smallers....

Is that your titan?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks,but I don't know how lol .but that's not my truck.this is my turck=

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
hit the enter key on your keyboard after every link you post. It should work

·
Registered
452 Posts
They had some clean stuff out there. That Caprice was a beast! I wasn't real impressed with the only Titan in the show tho. It was clean, but I told my buddy he should drive his Titan that we rode there in into the show cuz even being dirty like it was it woulda still beat that one out...here's a pic...

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Very nice looking trucks, don't care for the "Donk" much. Wish I could have gone.

Geaux Saints !

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
juscuzram said:
They had some clean stuff out there. That Caprice was a beast! I wasn't real impressed with the only Titan in the show tho. It was clean, but I told my buddy he should drive his Titan that we rode there in into the show cuz even being dirty like it was it woulda still beat that one out...here's a pic...

Nah......i disagree. Those fake stick on fender vents ruin your bud's truck. The one in the show is coming out the shower clean!!!!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
that "show" TITAN looked pretty plain.

·
Registered
431 Posts
the flame job green car......the car sucks 8 different kinds or ***......but the paint job is dope

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah the titan was ok clean,but for a show like that it should had more stuff done to it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts