Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just picked them up. these fenders are the fukn illest!!!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
sick fenders. I wish I could have got them

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill be boss hoggin on some 40's with these fenders.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you were also a lucky one today. congrats on the raffle brutha

Reactions: DRTYAZN

·
Registered
893 Posts
Damn those things are sickkkk. If only I wasn't getting rid of the t

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
893 Posts
I want to keep it but gas is killing me. I put over 3k miles on the truck a month. My cousin was using the truck all last weekend and he fell in love with it*got 2 tickets in EC*. So he might just continue my dream lol.

·
Registered
344 Posts
do these have more clearence than factory fenders? waiting on pix...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Those are gonna look sick bro!

Reactions: EDDIE FONZARELI

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do these have more clearence than factory fenders? waiting on pix...
yes, they're just like the other glass fenders used on prerunners. these have a 3" rise & 4" flare.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Those look sick dude! hurry up and put them on. Patience is NOT one of my virtues!

·
Registered
81 Posts
how much are they, if you don't mind me asking? And, why are you here posting on the forum?!?! Get them on already!!!!!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Price would be sweet? hows the install? and do they have rear?

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Darn lucky dog! Can't wait to see them in person...
silver strand babeh!

Those look sick dude! hurry up and put them on. Patience is NOT one of my virtues!
how much are they, if you don't mind me asking? And, why are you here posting on the forum?!?! Get them on already!!!!!
they were $675. already fitted, sanded and ready for a perfect fit. they said they will not be making anymore. it takes too much time to wrap these and thats one of the things they specialize in is carbon fiber. it was a major PITA i guess.

Are you painting them or leaving them carbon?
im leavin em, these fenders are sik!! i was even thinkin my truck aint worthy of these fenders LOL. but the theme of my truck is silver black and at certain angles the silver on the fenders really stand out. i've never seen real carbon fiber before. the pattern looks like a ghost pattern at times. it'll look like a solid black, then a dark charcoal, then the silver bleeds through. i most likey will wrap my hood in satin to tie everything in.

Price would be sweet? hows the install? and do they have rear?
$675. i feel sicker than a dog rite now but i cant stop thinkin about install. my T's dirty like a mofo and i would like to wash it down before install cause these fenders are glossy as hell. i'll see how i feel after i get me a$$ in the shower. if not today, i'm playin hooky tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
20,597 Posts
I think you ought to get some carbon fiber for that baby stroller under the fenders. THAT would look sick and all the other dads would be jealous. Then you have to teach your child to say "vroom, vroom" whenever they are in the stroller. Gotta get 'em started early!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
took a better look at the fenders today and the driverside has fog like patches in certain areas. it seems like its in the finish. anyone expirence this before with carbon fiber ?

HRTKD, my son has been around quite a few titans and they all had a loud exhaust. whenver my son wants to play trucks, it's "let play titan truck" and he goes vroom vroooooooooom!!!!!!! it get to the point where mom has to say, "son tone it down alittle boy"' it's funny. he's 3.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok i just googled it. i guess the clear coat needs to be polished or repainted.

1 - 20 of 169 Posts