Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I pick up my new Deepwater KC LE on Wednesday. It will be one of only a few Titans so far out here in Hawaii. Any advise on how to initially treat the leather seats and carpeting to prevent stains down the road?

·
Registered
278 Posts
As for Carpets, go to your autoparts store and get some all weather rubber mats those work wonders in holding water or whatever else you step on.

As for Leather ZYMOL is the best IMO.

:upsidedow

·
Registered
12 Posts
Leather care

I've had BMers, Audis and Benzes, the best I have fount is Lexoil at leather or tack shops. I still use it, even on my leather Lazy Boy....Feeds the leather and has a great natural saddle smell to it...WalMart might even have it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Lexol Leather Cleaner and Lexol Leather Conditioner!
From the factory, the leather Nissan uses in the Armada seems rather dull and dry. i've owned the ride 2 months and i've applied the conditioner 2 times (i haven't used the cleaner yet, cause the seats ain't dirty :) ). I'm not sure if its my imagination or not, but I swear the seats have more suppleness to them and that dry feeling is completely gone! I've known lots of people that have used Lexol on other leather products for years and they swear buy it. This was the first time i've personally used it and i have nothing but praises for it!

·
Registered
473 Posts
As far as the carpets, the question is which island?

If you are on Kauai or Maui, just take a bucket of the red dirt and apply wet to the floor. Once stained to an acceptable color, rinse, vac, repeat as necessary. :upsidedow

(you would have to be there)

·
Premium Member
17,125 Posts
Kailuaman said:
Hi all, I pick up my new Deepwater KC LE on Wednesday. It will be one of only a few Titans so far out here in Hawaii. Any advise on how to initially treat the leather seats and carpeting to prevent stains down the road?
Get Husky Liners to cover the carpets.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Doghouse said:
As far as the carpets, the question is which island?

If you are on Kauai or Maui, just take a bucket of the red dirt and apply wet to the floor. Once stained to an acceptable color, rinse, vac, repeat as necessary. :upsidedow

(you would have to be there)

:jester: :jester: Been there :teeth:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts