Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I purchased a carfax account when I was shopping for my new car. If you need to run a carfax report pm me the vin I will run it for you with a small fee just to recoup some of the cost. Make sure to include your e-mail address

·
Registered
142 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I purchased a carfax account when I was shopping for my new car. If you need to run a carfax report pm me the vin I will run it for you with a small fee just to recoup some of the cost. Make sure to include your e-mail address

word,

I have autocheck, and seems they have more details about the vehicle.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have only a couple of more reports left!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
This is a ripoff! He doesn't send you a CarFax report....He just sends SCREENSHOTS of the report when he logs into his CarFax account!
Its a rippoff.......

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Most decent folks pay for Carfax and then offer the remaining use for free, they don't charge a "small fee" for it. Plus, that's against Carfax's ToS.

You may not resell or make any commercial use of the Site or the Content.
Hey dude, tell you what. How about I buy a pizza for myself and you can have the left-overs? For a small fee, of course. :eyebrow:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a ripoff! He doesn't send you a CarFax report....He just sends SCREENSHOTS of the report when he logs into his CarFax account!
Its a rippoff.......
You have no idea what you are talking about. Carfax doesn't allow you to save or forward the report so you can only do the print screen. If you can get the same kind of report as what I have sent you I will be happy to refund your money. I tried to offer people a carfax report at a discounted price and at the sametime recoup of some the money I have spent for the carfax. If you guys don't appreciated then don't f$#^#$k send me pms.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
You have no idea what you are talking about. Carfax doesn't allow you to save or forward the report so you can only do the print screen. If you can get the same kind of report as what I have sent you I will be happy to refund your money. I tried to offer people a carfax report at a discounted price and at the sametime recoup of some the money I have spent for the carfax. If you guys don't appreciated then don't f$#^#$k send me pms.
Um, Carfax does give you the option of printing all the pages. There are free apps out there that create a "PDF printer" so you can print anything to a PDF file.

Charging for a Carfax report is just lame, IMO. Out of curiosity, how much is the "small fee" you're asking for?

·
Registered
42 Posts
The thing is 9sec95AutoTT is charging $7 dollars for a CAFAX report! Then he is just sending screen shots not a Carfax report at all. I know because I sent him $7 dollars for a Carfax report and all I got was 5 screen shots of my report! That's not what he said I would get. If that is all that he could do was screen shots and he said up front that is all he could then great. But that is not what he said he would deliver. He said he would send a Carfax report and failed to deliver so 9sec95Auto does not keep his word. I will not trust him again and advise others to do the same. I askes for a refund and he refused.....

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
That's disappointing. Wonder if this was his plan (To resell reports which is against their ToS) all along, he could've bought 1 report for cheaper than the 5-pack. If he used 1 and sells 4 then people end up paying for part of his report, too. Sounds fair to me. Not.

Oh well, I guess this is a good warning for people should he ever decide to try and sell anything else on here. :D

:cheers:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't know carfax doesn't allow you to save or forward the report. It would have been easier for me if I could just save the reports and then e-mail to people. I bought 5 reports for $44 instead just one report for $34, so I decided to sell my remainning 4 reports tell me WHAT'S WRONG with that, I paid for these reports. I have already ran few reports for some other people have no complaints at all. You could print the screen shots out it would be just as same.

·
Registered
42 Posts
But that is not the whole point! You're STILL missing the point. You said you were selling a CARFAX report not 5 screen shots pictures of a report! You were dishonest about the whole thing! When you couldn't give the people what you said you were going to you should have told them and offered a refund. Instead you keep making excuses. But now we all know what your character is really like and NEVER buy anything from 9sec95autoTT. He does not live up to his/her word!

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
so I decided to sell my remainning 4 reports tell me WHAT'S WRONG with that, I paid for these reports
I already told you what's wrong with that. :bangit:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I already told you what's wrong with that. :bangit:
There is absoultey nothing wrong with that. It is only against carfax policy if you purchase their unlimited reports package when they were offering that options but now you pay $44 for 5 reports and what you want to do with their is your business. Get your facts straigh before you speak.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
There is absoultey nothing wrong with that. It is only against carfax policy if you purchase their unlimited reports package when they were offering that options but now you pay $44 for 5 reports and what you want to do with their is your business. Get your facts straigh before you speak.
Oh, my facts are straight. Go read their ToS, it's right there in black and white. It says you cannot resell reports. Period. Admit you're wrong and move on. While you're at it, refund everyone's money that you stole and apologize for misrepresenting what you were going to provide. :eyebrow:

·
Registered
42 Posts
The only thing is Gina charges $7 dollars then doesn't send the report. Gina only sends screen shots of the report...... not exactly the same thing. It is a ripoff! But she won't tell you this up front....only after you say hey WTF!

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Easy solution. Take a picture of $7 and email it as payment. :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Only a couple of reports left.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts