1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'll be there great show . I go every year but this year I'm proudly bringing my 07 Titan.
It would be great to have a strong showing of Titans. Maybe we could organize a meeting or staging area.

·
Registered
266 Posts
i went the past 2 years with my chevy, last year i got 2nd. so now im starting all over again haha. im not sure if ill be able to make it because of work but we will see.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'll be there. A buddy of mine shows with the mini trucks. Like troutstitan said, it is a great show, even if you don't want to compete they have what is called the "fun field" where you don't get judged but can still show off your ride. Last year it was $45 for friday thru sunday(that's including your entry costs for the show plus another buddy to get in with you).

·
Registered
1,025 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
As of right now, I'll probably only be there saturday, that's usually the best day. Sunday morning a lot of them are packin up and headin home.

·
Premium Member
92,253 Posts
This might be a fun trip. NC in June, NJ in July, PA in August.....Kinda rounds out the summer.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Is the NJ meet a day trip or is there a hotel where the members are staying? I won't know till the week before, but I really want to make it.

I'm open for Sat or Sun at Carlisle but like trckwsh01 said, Sunday they will be pulling out?
Saturday might be better?

·
Premium Member
92,253 Posts
sledge said:
Is the NJ meet a day trip or is there a hotel where the members are staying? I won't know till the week before, but I really want to make it.

I'm open for Sat or Sun at Carlisle but like trckwsh01 said, Sunday they will be pulling out?
Saturday might be better?
There was a guy who was looking into hotels for those who need them. I'm only a couple hours away so not a problem for me.

·
Premium Member
92,253 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,253 Posts
It's over when we all leave. :lol: I expect there'll be some who stay later.

·
Registered
124 Posts
There wouldn't be any chance of someone being able to do the 2* advance being at Carlisle would there?(possibly Saturday)

·
Premium Member
92,253 Posts
Don't know. I DO know that TitanBlue is doing them at the Raleigh meet and the NJ meet. Can you make either of them?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts