Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how strong this stuff is? I've got cloth seats and they're pretty nasty right now:bangit:. I don't remember the last time i tried to clean my seats, but after this summer they definitely need something. A couple lake trips with 2 dogs inside the cab and a couple camping trips really stained my seats. You think your cleaner would be able to do something? Or do i just need new seats:ftard:?

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
It is professional strength...

With any Cleaner you gotta make sure you have a good carpet brush, I didnt like this stuff at first and the reason was the brush I used. I've done dirty soiled carpets and this stuff took it out and cleaned it up. One of the cars was 10 years old and never had a good interior cleaning.

I have a buddy who his a cook and makes pasta sauces daily and he used the C&U Cleaner to clean his uniform, takes all the red tomato out his uniforms.

Cleaning these seats are a PITA, check out the detail section for some good info on how to's...

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice, i'll give your cleaner a shot, hopefully it'll do the job:teethmast. I was looking through your site and didn't see a carpet brush for sale. Do you have any or is there one you recommend?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts