Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
BAMDEM said:
Did anyone go through carsdirect.com to get their Titan? If so, how was the experience?
I have not ordered my Titan through Cars Direct, but two years ago I ordered a new Acura TL / Nav. from Stoneage (now car.com) a similar service.

My experience was excellence. I negogiated an excellent price and had the car ordered from the factory and delivered to my driveway in six weeks. I also saved approx. $2K. I can't speak for Cars Direct but I will defiinitely consider an Internet generated order again when I am ready to order the Titan.

Barrett :clap:

·
Registered
49 Posts
BAMDEM said:
Thanks for the information, I've been looking at Carsdirect and they're only a little over invoice. I will check cars.com and see what they quote. Hopefully I can order my Titan soon.
Actually, the way the system worked for me (they may have changed it since then) is that I entered data such as how far was I willing to drive to get the car. I entered 500 miles and asked for quotes on the VM Passat and the Acura. Several dealers contacted me directly and I negotiated from there. Since they could keep the holdback while selling a customer they normally would not see they offered a better deal then the local dealers (who would not budge on the Acura MSRP).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.