Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
My experience with CarsDirect was a year or so ago. I spec'd out a vehicle to a CD associate b/c I did not want to end up "in the box" at a dealership. Everything went as planned and the car arrived right off the trailer with all the plastic in about 3-4 days. I traveled 45 miles on a Fri nite and met a salesman (only one I could see) and would have bought it but it flunked the test drive and I cancelled and walked out. It was a forum issue that these vehicles had lurching tranny's and thats why I didn't buy. Otherwise it would have all been over quickly. The price is guaranteed upfront or no deal.

It is my best tool to get a real world price on a potential vehicle. You may be able to do better at a dealership doing the old school method but IMO why bother? Try reading the confession of a car salesman thread if you havn't already. This is the future of car buying and the old doing battle with salesman days are numbered. They served a valuable function that was worth paying for at one time but their contribution to the car buying is quickly fading b/c there is an alternative to this.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.