·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the following items:

Tech12Volts CC box with (4) 10" Boston G1s

Sundown Audio SAZ 1000 Amp

Doug Thorley LT Headers

If by chance anyone has one of these items for sale, hit me up.

Use the "contact via email" in the message section. (email goes to my cell, I might not check this site for a day or two)

·
Registered
899 Posts
I have Layers used DT LTs. If you look at his old for sale ad, there are some pics. He got rid of them due to the surface rust that Doug Thorley would not fix for him. I bought them for $300 plus shipping. I am selling them because I got a great deal on a new set of Stainless Steel DT LTs. If you can get close to $300, I'll meet you. I drive from Houson to Shreveport about once a month.

·
Registered
855 Posts
hey man i have a black tech 12 box with 2 boston G1s 10's.

·
Registered
855 Posts
i bought it for my KC but its too big and sticks out under my back seat. will be perfect for a CC. the guy told me itd work but it didnt.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have Layers used DT LTs. If you look at his old for sale ad, there are some pics. He got rid of them due to the surface rust that Doug Thorley would not fix for him. I bought them for $300 plus shipping. I am selling them because I got a great deal on a new set of Stainless Steel DT LTs. If you can get close to $300, I'll meet you. I drive from Houson to Shreveport about once a month.
I'm very interested, but I can't find the pics (http://www.titantalk.com/forums/buy-sell/120488-wts-doug-thorley-long-tube-headers.html)

How bad is the rust? I found a local shop in Marshall that will coat the outside for $140. I'll probably need to have that done?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
899 Posts
Here is the picture he used. I don't have any other pics of them...I will be in shreveport for another week or so. I asked the forum about the coating and was told high temp rustoleum would work just as well, but it wouldn't look as good. You could probably re-ask the question and see what you think.

Attachments

Reactions: LD5050

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE:

I was able to find everything I was looking to buy for LESS THAN HALF PRICE!

Bought the used DT LTs from Pro4Jackster (thanks bro!) for less than $300 shipped. They're getting D&K powder coated right now, I'm going to post up a full thread with pics once the pending work in my sig is finished.

Was also able to find the Tech12volts CC box with (4) 10" G1s and the matching Sundown amp for $550 shipped! (That's $400 before shipping UPS - a savings of $700) (Thanks JDos1!)

This site definitely has it's ups and downs, but the used-parts marketplace here is parallel to none.

Thanks, guys!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
UPDATE:

I was able to find everything I was looking to buy for LESS THAN HALF PRICE!

Bought the used DT LTs from Pro4Jackster (thanks bro!) for less than $300 shipped. They're getting D&K powder coated right now, I'm going to post up a full thread with pics once the pending work in my sig is finished.

Was also able to find the Tech12volts CC box with (4) 10" G1s and the matching Sundown amp for $550 shipped! (That's $400 before shipping UPS - a savings of $700) (Thanks JDos1!)

This site definitely has it's ups and downs, but the used-parts marketplace here is parallel to none.

Thanks, guys!

What are the down's of this site?!? :confused:

Have fun with that header install. Especially if you're 4x4.
Mines 4x4 and took us about 10-12 hrs. We did change the plugs in the process though and also took our time. Better slow and right than fast and wrong. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts