Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is it normal after installing the Pro Comp 6" on a 2010 Pro4X CC to have issues aligning the caster angle. The alignment shop said they we're able to get it within specs and that the installer could adjust it. Any experience/advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
PRG camber bolts is your answer. check them out on prgproducts.com i used oem ones but for that much lift thats what id recommend

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgive my ignorance, but are those camber bolts connected to the lower a-arms in this photo(only three visible)? They came with the Pro Comp lift.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yes, I believe those are the adjustable camber bolts. I thought CASTer was factory adjustable? Only other way I know of is aftermarket UCA's

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I believe those are the adjustable camber bolts. I thought CASTer was factory adjustable? Only other way I know of is aftermarket UCA's
Thanks! I now have an excuse to buy aftermarket UCA's, the stockers are slapping the coil buckets(or whatever you call it). I tried grinding them down some; maybe more is required?

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
No, they should have NO problem getting the caster correct... I think it was like 2006 or something that Nissan stopped supplying the adjustable CAM Bolts but the PRoComp Kit includes them to replace the OEM junkers... Those boys at the shop just need to work a little harder at getting 'er done, it's no different than aligning a lifted Ford F-150... My alignment Tech had it absolutely perfect in under 2-mins... :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, they should have NO problem getting the caster correct... I think it was like 2006 or something that Nissan stopped supplying the adjustable CAM Bolts but the PRoComp Kit includes them to replace the OEM junkers... Those boys at the shop just need to work a little harder at getting 'er done, it's no different than aligning a lifted Ford F-150... My alignment Tech had it absolutely perfect in under 2-mins... :)
I purchased the lifetime alignment, so I'll keep going back until they get it right:eyebrow:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts