Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I haven't posted up anything in a while and I don't think I've ever posted any of the few mods I've done so far... so a quick recap including what I did last night..

when I bought her...

wasn't feelin the silver grill, so I painted it black

wasn't feelin that, so I did the mesh grill... and debadged her and a daystar 2" leveling kit

Really not a fan of orange, so last night I painted my headlights, but I did it a little different...

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Looks goood!!!! I LOVE the headlights man!!!! Now I wanna take mine apart and paint them in a new color. lol

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Your headlight mod lights great man, as well as your mesh grille. Was it hard since it has to be cut? I guess it's just me being nervous. I am fixing to order the GrillCraft Mesh grille top and bottom piece. Maybe you can help me put mine in. I don't have a hacksaw or motorized one.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea it was interesting to say the least. I have a jig saw that did most of the work and cleaned it up with a dremel that I had to borrow. Id be down to help

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Truck looks good. I really like the lights. Now I know what it would look like on mine.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Your headlight mod lights great man, as well as your mesh grille. Was it hard since it has to be cut? I guess it's just me being nervous. I am fixing to order the GrillCraft Mesh grille top and bottom piece. Maybe you can help me put mine in. I don't have a hacksaw or motorized one.
I have the grillcraft and love it but if on a budget i'd say the mesh woud look good too.
2011 Pro4x blk grille 14.JPG

2011 Pro4x blk grille 1.JPG

Yea it was interesting to say the least. I have a jig saw that did most of the work and cleaned it up with a dremel that I had to borrow. Id be down to help
Looks good! The headlight mod is cool.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
@RBT

Yeah, the GrillCraft grill looks really good. I had been keeping my eye on that one since I got my 08. I had a full 1 piece billet on my other 07 Titan (which I attached on a picture) but this time, I wanted to keep my shell on the truck.

BlueBob, I will let you know when I get my grill in and if your cool with it to help me out, that would be great cause last thing I want to do as well is start it and mess up haha. Guess maybe after the holidays would be cool. Let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm always down for mod meets. What area you in?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I'm always down for mod meets. What area you in?
In Dallas. around the Oak Cliff area which is like more south down highway 35. Kinda like passing the Dallas Zoo. I don't mind driving though.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just as bright as before. Made no change that would affect the turn signals. I did however cover up the little wedge bulb that was supposed to shine through the side reflectors

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Update... Bull Bar!

Big thanks to Strafe for the bar! More to come :)

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Huh? Random post. Please explain

1 - 16 of 16 Posts