Nissan Titan Forum banner

Catch up

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  bestatchess 
#1 · (Edited)
So, I haven't posted up anything in a while and I don't think I've ever posted any of the few mods I've done so far... so a quick recap including what I did last night..

when I bought her...

wasn't feelin the silver grill, so I painted it black

wasn't feelin that, so I did the mesh grill... and debadged her and a daystar 2" leveling kit

Really not a fan of orange, so last night I painted my headlights, but I did it a little different...

See less See more
#3 ·
Your headlight mod lights great man, as well as your mesh grille. Was it hard since it has to be cut? I guess it's just me being nervous. I am fixing to order the GrillCraft Mesh grille top and bottom piece. Maybe you can help me put mine in. I don't have a hacksaw or motorized one.

#4 ·
Yea it was interesting to say the least. I have a jig saw that did most of the work and cleaned it up with a dremel that I had to borrow. Id be down to help

#5 ·
Truck looks good. I really like the lights. Now I know what it would look like on mine.

#7 ·
@RBT

Yeah, the GrillCraft grill looks really good. I had been keeping my eye on that one since I got my 08. I had a full 1 piece billet on my other 07 Titan (which I attached on a picture) but this time, I wanted to keep my shell on the truck.

BlueBob, I will let you know when I get my grill in and if your cool with it to help me out, that would be great cause last thing I want to do as well is start it and mess up haha. Guess maybe after the holidays would be cool. Let me know.

Attachments

#8 ·
I'm always down for mod meets. What area you in?

#9 ·
In Dallas. around the Oak Cliff area which is like more south down highway 35. Kinda like passing the Dallas Zoo. I don't mind driving though.

#11 ·
Just as bright as before. Made no change that would affect the turn signals. I did however cover up the little wedge bulb that was supposed to shine through the side reflectors

#12 · (Edited)
Update... Bull Bar!

Big thanks to Strafe for the bar! More to come :)

#13 ·
#15 ·
Huh? Random post. Please explain

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.