Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
bestatchess said:
Nice cat! Those square bald patches beg to be fixed.
What size monitor are you running? I could barely make those out when I knew what I was looking for.

Btw, I've seen vids on Discovery, Animal Planet, or National Geographic of Tigers catching and dragging while swimming, some type of big cow, ... I think Water-buffalo, but wasn't sure if they were from Asia/India too, (like the Tiger), or from Africa.

Anyway they are great swimmers and bad arsed killing machines.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
The Black and White siberian Tigers are very fond of water as well. Although loving to those who raise them from cubs they are quite capable of doing damage much like their orange and black striped cousins. NEVER turn your back on any of these cats.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Yes - something about the orange and black stripe pattern that brings out the primal fear in humans and other animals. The visual basically screams "powerful predator" at a glance.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
royr said:
Yes - something about the orange and black stripe pattern that brings out the primal fear in humans and other animals. The visual basically screams "powerful predator" at a glance.
I fear NOTHING!!!!..............................................well accept maybe.....being in a cage with a tiger.

Nice pics!

·
Premium Member
92,339 Posts
Here kitty kitty kitty..... CHOMP!!! Yeah, those critters are some impressive looking beasts. So mellow, and majestic.....until they're hungry!

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Nice photos. When the East Indians have people killed in floods and the tigers eat the dead bodies they loose their fear of man and then LOOK OUT because they have a taste for man meat. I had a girlfriend like that and she was as scary as a tiger, lol. :paranoid:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
nytitan1 said:
very beautiful and majestic cat my fave.
I Agree - the finest of cats! Size does matter!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts