Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 2011 crew cab side steps. $150.00 located in Pasadena MD. Would like to keep the sale somewhat local to avoid shipping. I would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance. Will post a pic momentarily.

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
If you decide to ship lmk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
695 Posts
North Florida

·
Registered
695 Posts
I have chrome ones if you want ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have the running boards for sale? Do you have all of the mounting brackets and bolts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I do still have them along with all mounting brackets and bolts. At the moment I have one other person who is interested an is getting back with me by tomorrow regarding picking them up. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have chrome ones if you want ?

Shipping is going to suck on the steps. It would be cheaper to just by new ones. If you were in the Carolina I know someone who travels there frequently but I think the furthest he goes is northern NC.

I have no need for the chrome as I'm lifting the truck and probably gonna get the AMP research steps.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Thanks man, I'm trying to avoid buying them new because I refuse to pay $400 for these N-fab step rails lol

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man, I'm trying to avoid buying them new because I refuse to pay $400 for these N-fab step rails lol

I understand. I'm looking at a grand for the amp research steps but gotta get this lift squared away first.

·
Registered
695 Posts
How far you going up 6-12? I just did mine and slapped on the fender flares so it's budgeting from now on

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How far you going up 6-12? I just did mine and slapped on the fender flares so it's budgeting from now on

6" proComp

1 - 12 of 12 Posts