Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is how I change my tunes and I'm guessing that since it's blinking again, for the 4th time in 6 monts on and off, I wont be able to switch out of map 1. Anyone else have Uprev with blinking set CC light? What a PITA!!!!!!! I've searched the forum and found that it could be a switch or brake pedal switch. I'm guessing it's not a bad switch if it works on and off like it does. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
I had it blinking once and called UPREV and they emailed a different ROM, which solved the problem. But I have an 04 with the smaller memory ECU.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was blinking before Uprev but I'll call them:)

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
So it was preexistent? Nothing to do with UpRev?

·
Registered
924 Posts
It happened to me once, I just disconnected the battery for 5 minutes and it went back to normal, not sure it will work for you, but worth a try.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
So it was preexistent? Nothing to do with UpRev?
Started 6 moths b4 uprev. Cipher says its a brake switch, so does that mean its going bad? I cleared the code. By the way tb, what times do you run? Hows the drone with that 24"?

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
My best time was without my old Truetrac, but still with Drag Radials. 14.6 at 93.04. I got my Tune updated slightly on a Dyno afterwards, hope to hit low 14's this year. I'm going to lighten up a little bit. Bedrug, Rearseat, Tailgate to be removed, etc. I only notice the exhaust when accelerating, otherwise fairly quiet. it doesn't bother me or the family, so must not be too bad.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I have to clear that same code (p1654 I think) at least 2-3 times each way to work just to use cc. Thank god I have bdgt and it only takes 5 seconds, but a very big pita.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts