Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys i got in my truck this morning on the way to work i let the truck warm up because it says to before using cd player when i went to make the cd selection it just beepped at me same thing with load and eject buttons i took it to pye nissan in dalton georgia this morning they are going to look at it should be under warranty but they said it could take up to a week that is rediculous instead of replacing it they send the damaged one back to manufacturer and fix it and send it back has anyone had problems with there cd player

oh yeah mine is an SE model so i have the 6-disc no GPS with am/fm sat and aux :crying:

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
mine did the same thing. I was able to eject the cd's and they had some white stuff on them, so I cleaned the cd's and installed them back into the changer--it works now but the dealer is still replacing mine.

·
Registered
662 Posts
My radio is AFU. They have ordered two new ones so far, but can't get one to work right. They are currently researching part #'s to make sure they are ordering the correct one. They never even mentioned having to send one to the factory for repairs. I think the dealer is giving you a line of BS.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
the dealer will replace you old one for a new and send yours off to the factory, if your cd's are still inthe changer the factory will send them back to you

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
carver1titan4x4 said:
guys i got in my truck this morning on the way to work i let the truck warm up because it says to before using cd player when i went to make the cd selection it just beepped at me same thing with load and eject buttons i took it to pye nissan in dalton georgia this morning they are going to look at it should be under warranty but they said it could take up to a week that is rediculous instead of replacing it they send the damaged one back to manufacturer and fix it and send it back has anyone had problems with there cd player

oh yeah mine is an SE model so i have the 6-disc no GPS with am/fm sat and aux :crying:
the dealership just called me they said that my truck is ready to go they said that my CD Player lost its programming they said they had never seen one do that before i dont know i guess i will drive it and see how it goes i wonder does anyone know is it a good idea to keep all six CD's loaded all the time or can that mess it up

·
Registered
28 Posts
yeah, mine ('07 LE)was giving me some problems too but it's intermitt...i guess I have to wait until it's really a problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
the dealer will replace you old one for a new and send yours off to the factory, if your cd's are still inthe changer the factory will send them back to you
My cd player has been working great eversince i had the truck and all of the sudden lastnight it just beeped twice when i hit the cd button. Whenever i hit the load, cd or eject button it just beeps twice and will not play the cd. Anybody know a way to fix it?

·
Premium Member
72,939 Posts
Try unhooking the battery overnight. It works most of the time, don't know why, but it does.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.