Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i built this box before and guess what his amps did not fit. So i rebuilt it. For free of course. It was just a mistake. Oh well. well heres the new box . what do you guys think. Its for one cdt and a sundown 100.2 and 100.4 . Hope this is exactly waht you were looking for blueridge. Oh yeah that amemphis m3 in the box. i did not have a cdt sub on hand. And the m3 is close to the same size magnet .oh yeah we built a lip on the front of the box as well for the seat to stay off the subs and so you can not see the subs with the seat down.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Nice job James! I'm sure Blue will be very excited to get this. He has been driving around for over a month with no music at all!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I really like the lip on that box. It looks very nice. For bonus points you could make some wire channels for the amp wires.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
grunge311 said:
I really like the lip on that box. It looks very nice. For bonus points you could make some wire channels for the amp wires.
thats not a bad idea. if i was doing the install and new how the wires were going to run i would have done that for sure.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
James, does the air chamber go over the hump or is that sealed up on just the one side. With the CDT sub you probably dont need that much volume right.

I really like the lip and the way the amps are recessed into the top!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
t22a80 said:
James, does the air chamber go over the hump or is that sealed up on just the one side. With the CDT sub you probably dont need that much volume right.

I really like the lip and the way the amps are recessed into the top!

thanks its .50 for subs.

·
Registered
45 Posts
first look at the new box, looks perfect. be here tomorow with ups and I can not wait. Silences is golden, but only with my mother inlaw.:rolleyes: Thanks tech for the great customer service and going the extra mile. It is that kinda business that makes life long customers. So anybody who is looking to have a custom box made to order, stop looking!! tech12 is it.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guess what i guys i just got finished building this box again. the memphis sub are actually bigger than the cdt so screw holes did not line up

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
That stinks James!!!!
Talk about bad luck!!!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
t22a80 said:
That stinks James!!!!
Talk about bad luck!!!
bro you do not know the half of it. If i made 10 dollars this month it would amaze me. This was an awful month, June shall be better

·
Registered
258 Posts
Damn that sucks Tech I hope you do better in June. I will buying the rest of the equipment from you this month since I should be back in a little over 2 weeks.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
tech12volt said:
bro you do not know the half of it. If i made 10 dollars this month it would amaze me. This was an awful month, June shall be better

Sorry to hear that man! Thats the risk in going into business on your own. Luckily your great customer service and quality products will pull you through!! I'm sure all of us here will continute to try and help you out since you've been so helpful to us!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts