·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Upfiring enclosure could be downfiring but upfiring sounds better

·
Registered
185 Posts
I would actually prefer upfiring so that's good. I sent you an email through your website with a few more questions regarding this package. Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
How much of a seat lift for these to fit? Would it be the same 2" as the FF ported box?

Would these sound cleaner than the FF Dual RE SeX's? I've got that setup currently and enjoy it thoroughly for my Drum n Bass stuff (deep bass lines), but I listen to that on occasion whereas I'm listening to Rock (quick bass) more often.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I want one! Where could I put it, Tech?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I was thinking of mounting it under the tonneau and running with the tailgate down so the peops behind me can enjoy it. :upsidedow

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
It would be like one of those tunnel tube sub boxes they put in Jeeps... On a GRAND scale! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It requires no seatlift at all. and yes its very clean indeed

·
Registered
185 Posts
How much of a seat lift for these to fit? Would it be the same 2" as the FF ported box?

Would these sound cleaner than the FF Dual RE SeX's? I've got that setup currently and enjoy it thoroughly for my Drum n Bass stuff (deep bass lines), but I listen to that on occasion whereas I'm listening to Rock (quick bass) more often.
James is actually making me this enclosure right now. I'll post some pics when I get it all hooked up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts