Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen some of you who have some cool cellphone mounts that ya'll have configured to where it is mounted in the dash where the 4 WD controls normally are. Fortunately, for us who have 2WD trucks can utilize this for an iPod mount, cell phone mount....you know...pretty much whatever we want. I basically wanna know how to do it. I found a mount that I think I want, it is for a Pocket PC 6800, but I just need to know if some of you are drilling holes into the plastic or popping out that little mask cover thing for where the 4WD controls go or what. How do they do that?! lol

I actually had a PPC 6700 before I owned this and I loved it, and I guess that is how this started. Sold it to a guy on here and he is happy with it. Ever since I saw the mount that someone had for a PPC 6700 I have wanted one like it. it is so much better than putting my phone in the cup holder.

Any input on this would be appreciated. Wish I knew the name of the guy who had that 6700 mount. It was sweet.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Have you looked into Pro Clip (www.proclipusa.com)? I have their mount for the iPod. It installs with no drilling, and it mounts on the opposite side of the center console - still within easy reach.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts