Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody give me some insight on how the center console is removed? I see the 2 bolts on the side in the rear and the two screws in the center storage area but this thing wont budge. I dont wanna bust anything. Its a 06 King cab SE.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The console attaches to a bracket, via 4 bolts underneath, to access this follow next step. The entire bracket comes out, two back bolts almost on the side and two infront, be careful airbag sensor box under console, and 12volt wire for power to cig lighter port. Depending on what you want to acheive I left the bracket to build a sub box and concealed all wiring by doing this. There are star keys involved but can't remember exactly where they were. I have an xe your truck may differ. There is actually another console underneath all of this, if you want to call it that.
hope this helps good luck

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
i dont know if this is what your looking for but ill post it anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I needed to get to the Airbag Module on my 2004 Titan. This diagram with the 4 screws is the answer. You will need to remove the shifter knob by unscrewing it and also removing the shifter bolts attached to the console. Move the seats forward to access the rear screws. Very easy once you realize there are 4 main attachments holding the console to the floor. Tilt the console up and access the ABS Module.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts