Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
06 Titan se 4x4
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I have an 06 Titan SE 4x4 and the little change / phone holder thing in the middle of my dash at the top right above radio in my truck is broken just that single piece not the whole thing with the vents and the radio and all that crap just that one little top deck piece with the little rubber mat in it and I know that that piece comes apart from the rest of it and should not have to buy the entire thing which is right around $100 from what I've seen but I cannot find anywhere to buy just that piece and it's driving me insane can someone please tell me where I can find just that piece so I can replace it

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
You can't. You need the whole surround bezel.

·
Registered
06 Titan se 4x4
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that's crazy cause I know that piece separates from the bigger one why they don't sell the damn thing by itself l just don't get unless it's a money grab.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well that's crazy cause I know that piece separates from the bigger one why they don't sell the damn thing by itself l just don't get unless it's a money grab.
Well, while they are molded as separate pieces, they're glued together, or 'plastic welded'.

The cheap one on Amazon, about $85, fit my 2005 really well. You will have to custom fit the power sockets, for some reason they make those small, so you can just sand them open a bit, they will then fit just fine.

·
Registered
06 Titan se 4x4
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to know. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to go that route but not even the junkyards in my area have any so guess I'ma have to fork out the money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts