Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering if there were any spots to do a little offroading in the OKC area? not looking for for any hardcore offroad parks, just maybe some trails or something like that...
anyone know of anywhere like that?

thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
59th and douglas here by base is fun for some mudding but be real careful some of the mud holes can swallow a truck

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet! I guess u won't get run off from there? I've been needing to try these tires out in the mud!
I've been to Liberty Lake by Guthrie and there are some nice little trails there but about 75% of them are impassable to me because the tree limbs need to be trimmed back...

Thanks again...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sweet! I guess u won't get run off from there? I've been needing to try these tires out in the mud!
I've been to Liberty Lake by Guthrie and there are some nice little trails there but about 75% of them are impassable to me because the tree limbs need to be trimmed back...

Thanks again...
Yeah let me know when you want to go my buddy and me will be thereb to pull you out JK

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a plan!

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
I'd like to go too... Last time I was at Liberty, ScottsBro23 and I got shooed off by the park ranger. :dunno:

·
Registered
151 Posts
as far as i know 59th and Douglas is private land the guy that owns it doesn't care if people use it People bring there 4wheelers back there a lot to., Ive been there twice second time didn't end well for me or my titan but more on that later....:(

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd like to go too... Last time I was at Liberty, ScottsBro23 and I got shooed off by the park ranger. :dunno:
I've been there twice and both times I was the only vehicle on that whole place! It could be a pretty nice place if the tree limbs were trimmed back... I need to break out the polisher after my last trip!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
as far as i know 59th and Douglas is private land the guy that owns it doesn't care if people use it People bring there 4wheelers back there a lot to., Ive been there twice second time didn't end well for me or my titan but more on that later....:(
We'll have to make it out there sometime!
I thought Titans were unstoppable!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts